Friday, June 25, 2010

Here and Back


When I'm not being an a**hole. I like to think about fun positive things. Like iced cream and typography. Well, one day in the not so distant past, I had a positive thought. What if everyday everyone thought of their daily commute and happenings in between as a "Victory Lap". Road rage would be reduced to "road". Smart Ass NY Kids w/out headphones for their musical electronics wouldn't annoy you on the subway. You might find yourself embracing Miley Cyrus' tunes (please don't). You get what I'm saying. Gents, puff out your chest and take your style up a notch! Ladies, walk like everyone works for you! Act like you won the race for the day.

1 comment:

brando said...

This is the best piece of type I've seen in a minute. Very clever. Simple lines that transform into something more. Great balance. I should stop now but you've either got the name of your next album or studio.